1. Our products can be delivered to most addresses in Singapore and Hong Kong by Courier Service. For the Shipping Address, a PO Box Number is not acceptable. A deliverable address and telephone number are required. If an order is deemed as “undeliverable” due to incorrect address, refused by recipient, failed delivery attempts, provision of a PO Box number or any other reasons, we shall inform you by e-mail. Under such circumstances, we will issue a refund to you after deducting the shipping charges, a handling fee of SGD$10 and 15% of the value of products as re-stocking fee. We will not re-ship to “undeliverable orders” but you are welcome to place an order again.
2. Each purchase will be shipped as a separate order and cannot be combined.
3. Shipping fees are calculated as follow:
|Singapore||Free delivery for all purchases above S$25.00. For purchases below S$25.00 a shipping fee of S$3.50 applies.|
|Hong Kong||Free delivery for all purchases above S$100.00. For purchases below S$100.00 a shipping fee of S$10.00 applies. |
4. Upon receipt of a Confirmed Order, we will ship within 10 working days. However, this is subjected to stock availability. We will process your Confirmed Order as soon as we receive it but we are unable to guarantee the delivery time. Delivery time is influenced by a number of factors including customs clearance and inspections and peak holiday seasons.
5. You are considered the importer and you should comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We will describe the goods as “Health Products”. Please note that some countries may have restrictions on the import and sale of some of our products to you. While we strive to assist you in fulfilling the import or sale requirements imposed by local authorities, we are unable to accept any liability or be held responsible for any consequence or loss caused by or in connection with the import or sale requirements imposed by any local authority.